Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stars on 45...... by Shaun Dangerfield.

I posted up about Cut Chemist on Sinister not so long ago, an amazingly talented individual who knows music inside out, going through his various genres of Funk, Soul, Latin and Hip Hop it's a pleasure to listen to his mixes, it's not for everyone of course and his style is not how I DJ now but again I can appreciate it from my own root's of music.
This mix was made purely from his 45's on one record deck and with a loop pedal, so when you hear it if your into your music I'm sure you will appreciate what he has done here.
I love my music and what I'm into right now, nothing is better than what is current with yourself but I still like to sit back and soak up what deserves to be listened to..... Northern, Funk, Breaks, Latin & Soul, it's good to go back to go forwards.

Hope you enjoy, cheers Shaun.

The Soft Sell by Cut Chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment