Wednesday 23 February 2011

A summertime ensemble...

I've been thinking - as I do most of time - about possible purchases over the next few months and how I'll be wearing them... Starting with the eyes, down to the feet. It's sometimes tricky getting it right when the sun's high in the sky but perhaps you'll be taking proceedings into the evening?

What follows is my interpretation of a cool, day to evening look put together with one thing in mind - Looking good in the sunshine and even better when the sun sets...

Sunglasses - Persol 'Steve Mcqueen' 714

Jacket - Woolrich Woolen Mills (Gold Poplin)

Tee - Oliver Spencer (Navy stripe)

Trousers - Dockers D Zero Extra Slim Fit (Blue)

Footwear - YMC Canvas Deck Shoes (Cream)








Oh wait, did I just rip off Oi Polloi's 'deck out' section..?

More to follow...

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment