Wednesday 2 March 2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall, which Woolrich should I cop for ?




I've got a nice little wedge burning a big fat hole in my denim pocket and I'm anxious to snap up a proper summer jacket with what I've got. As you'll have seen from the out-fit put up a few days ago, the gold popplin Woolrich Trail was massively favourite to take pride of place among the Summer jacket rotation but (as usual) at check out I'm racked with indecisiveness. Should I get the green instead?

I really can't make up my mind which colour I prefer and with a certain online thread pusher giving me a heads up that a Green size small is waiting for me if I want it I'm caught between the two and don't know which way to turn... Do I got for Gold, or take the soothing route to that gorgeous green?

I know I better be quick, these aren't going to be around for long... Daki Suzuki has really turned up the dial of quality with this, his last collection for Woolrich Woolen Mills.

Saul Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment