Wednesday 2 March 2011

Parcel Up..... by Shaun Dangerfield.


I love a parcel, I should have share's in Royal Mail really.
Another sterling effort from Albam given the thumb's up.
Compact Japanese poplin ring snap shirt in moss green, a penny round collar with stud down fastening instead of button's, dandy.
The material on this feels and looks awesome, I will rave about thing's that deserve it and this shirt is one of them, available in Navy too.
Garment dyed and will look better and better with age and wash.



Next up is the Universal Works chambray Bakers jacket.
Not that I needed another chambray but I think this will see me well as a lighter jacket.
Loose fit but keeping it's shape nicely due to it's cut.
Another piece I'm happy to add to the wardrobe for the spring and summer.



And last but not least I picked this up from a rather nice chap brand new and tailored into a short sleeve shirt for summer from a winter long sleeve.
Woolrich Woolen Mill's upland shirt, a very nice check and superb detailing.
Ticks a few boxes for pub garden and also a discreet contrast check for under knitwear or light jacket's.



I've had a bit of a haul this past couple of week's as the time comes to shift a few pieces on and bring in the new, I like to update what clothing and footwear I have just to keep thing's fresh.
On the subject of fresh a few other number's have been winking at me lately while my zip wallet is refusing to open..... he's simply had enough.

Engineered Garments stunning red field belted parka
Universal Works Chambray button vest
Quoddy Grizzly boat shoe
Studio D'Artisan Black Pig denim

Shaun.







No comments:

Post a Comment