Wednesday 13 April 2011

Floral..... by Shaun Dangerfield.




I am liking a bit of floral at the moment, a splash of colour, only a hint of it, a discreet flash and enough to turn a head.
This however is not discreet, it's full on Botanical gardens vs New York, I love it, I've hovered over it since it was released but in general these day's I try not to buy items that have a short life span, while I am all for living the now, I also like something that has a decent life span and not something that will look a bit dodgy in the new year, who know's though I never say never.

Engineered Garments Floral Ground jacket.
I have had an Eng' Garm's ground jacket before and it's simple effective design gives it a stand out but relaxed look, just don't laugh when I put this on the blog as last purchase next week......

Cheers, Shaun.



No comments:

Post a Comment