Monday 30 May 2011

Bank Holiday Wear & Tear....... by Shaun Dangerfield.

I have spent my weekend catching up on some much needed rest which I have enjoyed thoroughly. (a lovely sentence hiding the true meaning of "lazy")
I don't mind the bad weather at time's as it gives me chance to layer up and wear what I want, next weekend I'm hoping for full on Sun as I enjoy a birthday tear up Friday - Sunday in (fingers crossed) linen and short sleeves, but who know's with this great British weather ?

Sunday -
Nigel Cabourn cameraman
Albam check carpenter
Woolrich WM railroad vest
Evisu classic plain pocket selvedge denim
M&S leather woven belt
Yuketen hunt boot




Monday -
Nigel Cabourn surface jacket
Albam engineer's waistcoat
Albam chambray carpenter 
Edwin 505 sen selvedge denim
Norse Projects tan leather gloves
Trickers x Present green leather brogue boots
Barbour tarras bag


No comments:

Post a Comment