Saturday 28 May 2011

Engineered Garments Ground Floral Jacket... by Shaun Dangerfield.


I knew somewhere down the line I would bring this beast in, I did say and pre-warn everyone.
But here it is.... marmite in jacket form you either love it or hate it but I have a feeling it will serve me well on those early morning sun's coming up times at the disco.

I never thought I would ever see the day I would want something like this but I'm glad I'm in that place now so instead of looking like a walking advert for Catherine Kidstone I'm hoping I bring just a little bit of love in jacket form from the New York Giants - Engineered Garments.

My first thought's were on the longevity of it but to be honest who cares whether I'll be wearing it next year or not, and if I'm not I can always make them into curtains for the care home up the road.
Hood can be unzipped and folded then poppered to make a high neck as photo's below.
Made in New York.


This is the first time I have taken flowers home and my mrs frown.

Shaun
                                               
                                      
                                                
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment