Thursday 26 May 2011

Tip Toeing Through The Chambray..... by Shaun Dangerfield.

Whether its my taste that is getting lairy this spring & summer or just me getting fruity full stop I'm not sure but I'm doing my best to just pick up the pieces that will complete a look rather than ending up making me look like an extra out of a children's afternoon t.v show.
I like the patchwork shirt's that have been making appearances the last few year's and ended up selling an unworn Universal Works effort that I just couldn't get to work with anything else in my wardrobe... but this.... this.... might just work.
Or I have lost complete control of my taste's and will end up looking like I've stepped straight out of Battlestar Galactica.
After my wheeler dealing this week and in's and outs I'm not sure if it's a wise choice and I should maybe calm it down a little, but still it's on the radar.

Shaun.

Gitman bro's vintage x Opening Ceremony multi check chambray -



No comments:

Post a Comment