Thursday 19 May 2011

What was worn today...


Documenting what your wore to the shops isn't something that many people would understand. One of my friends actually called his girlfriend in exasperation once because he couldn't believe how many pairs of footwear I had... For a straight man, may I add.

I'm lucky in the sense that a lot of my friends, muckers, social circle, whatever you want to call them, appreciate good clothing, the associated cultures and are very much the same sort of mind set as me.

However, getting them to take a photo of you for the purposes of your blog can sometimes lead to a torrent of probably much deserved abuse, but then what's the point in writing a blog about clothing and style if I can't share photographic detail of the things I like or wear? Right?

Anyway, here's a somewhat self portrait (IE - A photo I took in my bedroom mirror) of what I was wearing today. Vain? Probably, Obsessed? Definitely...

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment