Tuesday 31 May 2011

WWM Shiprock Parka...



Sometimes an opportunity presents itself that's just too good to turn down. Such an opportunity presented itself tonight and being the opportunist I am, I took it without question.

The opportunity was that of this Woolrich Woolen Mills Shiprock parka at a bargain price, one that I could seldom turn down.

I scoped out this jacket when the final Daiki Suzuki designed collection hit the racks this S/S and I wasn't completely sold on the idea of the curved hem. However, after some research and the much needed addition of a lightweight summer jacket to add to the ever growing rotation, this seemed like the perfect option at the price it presented itself at.

I'm very much looking forward to giving it its first wear, I reckon the blue is a gorgeous head-turning shade...

One very happy chappy...

Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment