Monday 20 June 2011

Some funk for your soul...


I've been really busy lately and haven't really had the time to be posting as much as I'd like to be, it's a good job Dange has been keeping Sinister looking fresh with some quality bits and pieces for reading and viewing.

Before I head off on a week - long excursion to the Somerset country side to partake in the yearly festivities of the Glastonbury festival I'm going to leave you with something for your ears too... A favourite recent pick up of mine on the vinyl front - This 1984 boogie-funk killer from Linda Lewis... I've got the remix version on Electricity records which is a little less pointer sisters than this, the original but I can't seem to source it anywhere on the net to play so here's the original in all it's neon tinged finery.

Ace summer sounds for your Monday morning wake up !

Enjoy...





Saul

No comments:

Post a Comment