Friday 1 July 2011

Heritage Research A/W 2011..... by Shaun Dangerfield.

I think I love the vintage look heavily saturated photo's more than the actual clothing but as with every Heritage Research season they have some average gear, some standard gear and a few outstanding pieces.
Not the first time they have run with an aviation theme although this Winter season is heavily influenced by it.
Like I said not all of the clothing is for me but that's like any label, you take out what you want and leave the rest for other's taste's.... it's what it's about.

From the first glance I can't say how relieved I felt by not seeing another regurgitated longline waxed jacket, a little bit overplayed on their part in my humble opinion but plenty of other great threads to keep me looking out for them each season.

Shaun













No comments:

Post a Comment