Monday 11 July 2011

Universal Works Red Wax Baker ....... by Shaun Dangerfield.


Even before I start I know those who are regular reader's on here will be saying.....
"Another red jacket?...Really?......Really??".
I know I know but the thing is this is different to the rest really, it's a bit more smarter and the red waxed cotton just set's it off, so compared to the Red wax Uni Works fell parka for instance that I blogged about last week it's a completely different effort (in my eyes) not that I need to explain myself to anyone especially you ya filthy little blogger's..... always judging.
Anyway after toying with Albam's mighty red casual Blazer for a smarter looking night feast I stumbled back over this (I had a good nose at it on release but just didn't pull the trigger) and thought "I'll have that".

The thing I love most about it aside from it's ravishing red waxed cotton is the button hole that I intend to use with a flower purely because that's the way I visioned it, I love that look about it and I can't wait to air it, after picking up the chambray version early in the summer I'm much happier with the more structured feel this has due to the waxed cotton .....

Shaun.




No comments:

Post a Comment