Thursday 28 July 2011

Voyej goods & wallets.... by Shaun Dangerfield.

With the wallet's available these days it's easy to pick up one that suit's your needs and one that you love carrying. I have a bit of a hankering for vegetable tanned leather wallet's and the ageing process of them, coupled up with the thick quality leather from artisan's such as Tanner goods, Studio d'artisan and as featured here Voyej and were onto a winner.
To carry on my detail buzz and flicking through their various stitch and material shot's it sent waves of appreciation through me, have a look for yourself at  http://www.voyejstore.com/
Competitive prices in my humble opinion especially when you compare them to other leather wallets on the market.
I don't need a wallet (mores to the pity) as I'm currently lumping round the R6 conch but when I really fancy a new wallet I think this will be my first port of call.

Shaun.








No comments:

Post a Comment