Sunday 16 October 2011

A little touch of classiness from YMC...By Saul Wilks.


I've been at it again... trawling the auctions of eBay in search of bargains a plenty and some much needed Autumn wears. I've come up trumps twice (three times if you count an early Christmas present for my girlfriend)

Anyhow, I noted this YMC duster mac go live on the auction site that everyone loves to hate and knew that I had to have a pop at it. After some initial haggling I managed to land it for a very paltry and modest sum that was around a quarter of it's RRP (a few months ago) and to say I'm happy with it would be a very big understatement. It's sublime.

I've been looking around for a smart, A/W over coat for a little while, something classy and smart that I can wear when I'm feeling in that sort of mood. I reckon I hit the nail on the head with this one. The details are endless and the cut and fit are second to none.

It's garments like this from You Must Create that make you realise that they're still one of the most consistent and finest British labels that money can buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment