Thursday 10 November 2011

Boogie Cartel 5th November party.... by Shaun Dangerfield

I have just spent the last 4 days trying to shake off one hell of a bug, I thought it was food poisoning at first, or a very late millenium bug but after how hard we hit it last weekend I think it's just the end of the festivities catching up with me, which always makes you ask the question...... Was it worth it ?

Yesssssss of course it fucking was it was an amazing night full of amazing people that I enjoy no end spending my time with, the atmosphere, the crowd, the music and everything else that roll's into our Boogie Cartel night's just hit the spot every time, it was without doubt our finest moment since the birth of the Cartel and if you missed it don't panic just hit the next one and bring your partner's and cousin's and grandmothers and we'll all just get right on one !!

Mix from the night from myself just below you can play it or if you click that little black arrow pointing down you can download it and let me cum in your ears forever on your ipod.
The photos are a little fuzzy which kind of represents the whole night perfectly.

Much love Captain Turtle x

The Boogie Cartel Horse & Groom 5th november 2011 by Captain Turtle








No comments:

Post a Comment