Tuesday 8 November 2011

Hip Leeds Oliver Spencer Interview...By Saul Wilks


'Patagonia is a brand I’d very much like to collaborate with; I love their ethos, clothing, and their sense of outdoorness. Let my people go surfing by Yvon Chouinard is a fantastic book.'


It's not everyday we get the opportunity to fire a few questions at our icons or people of a genius ilk, however, just recently I was lucky enough to be able to do just that.

Oliver Spencer has been a consistent label in my wardrobe for years and will always be up there as one of my favourite brands due to it's classic and timeless designs and understated British coolness.

Through the medium of Hip Leeds I was able to get an interview with the man himself and ask him a couple of questions that were on my mind. Although brief I managed to get some interesting answers and insights into one the most thoughtful and creative minds in British clothing...

You can check out the full interview over at Hip Leeds - http://www.thehipstore.co.uk/info/an-interview-with-oliver-spencer/

No comments:

Post a Comment