Monday 19 December 2011

sixeightsevensix & some garments..... by Shaun Dangerfield


When people ask that question "what do you ever regret selling?" I always answer with the mustard 6876 capendula, I've never really liked any of the capendula's that succeeded it mostly down to material but it's been that long now I doubt I would find one in good enough condition worth buying.
As most who know me (and probably those of you who read this blog enough) know how much I do love a yellow jacket.
I've always liked the look of sixeightsevensix's Sonora but just never got round to getting one as other thing's always crop up and I wouldn't say that the style of it completely goes with my wardrobe these day's but I have to say I'm glad I bought it in now, nothing new but a nice solid jacket for certain day's and 1 of only 60 worldwide in yellow which can't be bad.

Below that another little pick up ready for the new year's nicer day's in the Engineered Garments shawl collar overshirt / light jacket, one to file away for a few months until it's nice enough to go flashing in Porthcawl on the beach, just me, the Engineered and some Ray-Bans...... no boxers or pants just a massive gurny smile and a large stride.






No comments:

Post a Comment