Friday 27 January 2012

A Bit Of Sole.... by Shaun Dangerfield


I got them out the box. sat there and stroked them on my lap for a little while. It was pretty sexual.
I've always had a thing for blue suede shoes (no Elvis) and to be fair these are by far the nicest I've picked up. I said I wouldn't invest in any more Yuketen but I obviously lie to myself, I can't trust myself with myself but I can wear some nice boot's.
Does that make me a liar ? probably.
Does that worry me ? Not as much as the fact in that I talk and lie to myself.

Next up is a lovely little sample piece from Oliver Spencer in his travel jacket, the photo's are a bit unclear as there was no natural light when I took the photo's so it look's sky blue in block colour but it is more of a seersucker.
Ready for summer. First job is just to get an extra button attached on the neckline to keep it held together for a different look.








No comments:

Post a Comment