Monday 30 January 2012

Cabourn Swedish Parka...By Saul Wilks


Truth be told, I've had more bargains lately than most I know. I'm a magnet to them, they seek me out just as much as I long for them. I sometimes have to wait a little while but when they arrive they're pretty much as good as they come.

Check my pals over at Dope Factory in Italy, sorting me right out once again and more than living up to their self professed title. They're pretty dope, let us make no bones about it. Thanks to the kind chaps in the boot shaped country I was hooked up with one of the nicest bits of Cabourn from the past few years, the Swedish Parka in white. Forget the pony versions that were swamping ebay, this is the one, son.

What can I say about this jacket? Lets start with - it's amazing. No, wait, it's better than that. It's sexual. It's got more heat than Ra himself, i'm in love with a piece of clothing, blah blah blah.

Enough of the prattle, let's get down to the nitty gritty. I've taken some boss photos, because that's how we do it here, so just sit back and get the kleenex ready.

Dope Factory? Dope indeed sir.





No comments:

Post a Comment