Monday 30 January 2012

A few recent pick ups...By Saul Wilks.


I haven't posted any clobber content for a little while and I've made some pretty nifty purchases of late so I thought it best to stick some blurb and photos up for all and sundry to have a gander at.

Firstly, let me just say that these days the incoming is only supplemented by the outgoing and straight off purchases these days are very rare indeed. However, it makes me more horny for the bargain and I've developed a decent talent of sniffing them out and pouncing.

Two nice trifles to get through here, first up a very neat and tidy pair of Edwin 55 chinos, perfect substitute to denim. I love the cut on the 55's, having had a few pairs of the denim variation over the years. The cut is slim from the thigh down, so a nice fitting tapered leg, but not too tight.

Decent pick up off, ready to roll for those walking adventures when my heads on cloud 9 and moon boots wont keep me on the ground.


Secondly, to follow on from these fine pantaloons is this rather delightful Ralph Lauren which i'm sure is itching for some sunshine.. like all of us no doubt.

Pretty much straight up classic, ace for when the weather turns and in one of the best colours available (in one's humble opinion of course).



No comments:

Post a Comment