Sunday 17 June 2012

Wear & Tear.... by Shaun Dangerfield

You've got two type's on Sinister. Saul's posing style and my detail style.
I love the photo's he bring's to the table but I love doing my own thing too especially showing off the detail.... I'm a sucker for it.
I love focused close up shot's getting into the grain and fibres of the item's, getting as deep into it like a girl of the night on a European tour, as deep as in pouring out your heart regarding relationship's on that first date kind of deep and deep as in the solar system..... the more you stare at it the more you see.
Deep Deep..... like really deep.
I've tried to not turn this update into sexually charged patter but with the word's I've chosen to use it's really hard.... really hard.
So I'll quit while I'm ahead and focus on the wear and treads.....


No comments:

Post a Comment