Tuesday 11 September 2012

Thinking time.... by Shaun Dangerfield

Not had the greatest few weeks and every now & again when I'm ticking things over in my head I always end up going deeper into music or I get the box of pencils out.
It just helps to concentrate on something else.
Lewis has been on my mind more than usual of recent times and I have already surrounded myself in various reminders and sources of comfort but the past couple of months I've found myself painting and drawing him more often so I decided to make something to put up on the wall.
I used pencil and charcoal for the main part and then used colour pencil, watercolours and oil paint for the surrounding features, this is the third time I've done this actual picture because each time I've wanted to add more.
I thoroughly enjoyed it so expect a semi regular feature of various drawings and paintings I finish.
I'll be building a large box frame for it and mounting it myself within the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment