Thursday 17 January 2013

Buttero... by Shaun Dangerfield

Going back to the subject of clean silhouettes on trainers and shoes that I was talking about in the Converse post I thought I would share these photo's from Buttero for those who have not saw them. From the initial tanning and dyeing to the cutting and sewing I love photo's like this taking you through step by step with what they do.
I've been thinking about trying to make a leather wallet for much too long now, not to use but just to see how it would turn out and I'm sure if I put some time and effort into it I could turn something out worthwhile.
Back to Buttero though who are housed in Tuscany, Italy and run by the Sani family since 1974.
World famous for it's riding boots but as you can see make a mean casual shoe as well.

In their own words "The silhouettes benefit from the Italian eye for form, proportion and style. The final result: a fusion of pure rawness and elegance."
Or as I like to say some pretty dandy trabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment