Friday 8 November 2013

The Layout...By Saul Wilks


It's that time of the week again where I sit on my couch and take a photo of what I'M wearing like bit of an anorak.

I'm heading out today to an old favourite haunt of mine in near by Cardiff - Jacobs antique market. On the shopping list? Geoffrey Baxter Bricklayers vase and a coffee table. What I'll probably come back with? An armful of records... But I'm sure you know how it goes.

Schmutter aside, let us get down to business, today's wears consist of:

Brooklyn Circus X Ebbets Fields Flannels
Ardour Brand Japanese Corduroy Scarf
Vintage Levi's Denim Shirt
Owner Operator X The Hill Side Camo Smock
Edwin Selvedge 55's
Burlington Argyle
Thorogood Rigger Boots
Vintage Leather Gloves
Ardour Brand Cromwell Satchel

I'm off to get my bargain hunt game on, looking like a cross between a carp fisherman and an Inventory magazine subscriber, no doubt.

Disclaimer - I don't subscribe to Inventory magazine.

Have a ballin' weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment