Tuesday 28 September 2010

Get your grind on...

I'm in an ace mood on this fine, sunny day in South Wales... I have one more shift in work and then I'm free from the constraints of the dirge that is being sensible...

I'm also happy because on Friday I will be travelling over the Seven to get down at the crucible of Discofied sounds in the South West... The magnificent Futureboogie who have London's ultra chic and ultra cool Horse Meat Disco down to play.

With this in mind, I've selected a few records that have got me all hot under the collar at the moment! BIG BIG sounds, the perfect soundtrack for pulling a pout like a gurning trout and grinding up against some fine young thing, Or maybe thats just me... Because at heart, when all's said and done... i'm actually a massive wrong'un.

Whatever your doing, stop doing it, turn up these sounds and get SLEAZY!






Cole Medina / Sleazy McQueen - Anna Due (Social Disco Club Remix)


Cole Medina / Sleazy McQueen - Anna Due (Social Disco Club Remix) by Social Disco Club

Master C & J - Face It (Leftside Wobble Edit)


Master C & J - Face It (Leftside Wobble Edit) by Leftside Wobble


Watch this space for new mixes coming soon!

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment