Saturday 6 November 2010

You Must Create...Wax On!

You might have read about my recent sizing debacles with Barbour and as a direct result I had to return the Derwent jacket. Although a nice bit of kit, I'm not really sure how Barbour devises it's sizing figures as the thing looked like a massive waxed bed sheet hanging off me... And that was supposedly a size small!

So with the return of the Derwent this obviously left me with a vacant spot in the jacket section of my wardrobe that needed filling. Not wanting to spend over the initial two hundred I shelled out on the Derwent I went about looking for something just as snappy and in the same price bracket... I certainly came up trumps!


Finding a rather nice little weekend sale going down on Aberdeen Based Pure-Man clothing, i took advantage and plucked up the Brown Waxed YMC multi pocket poachers jacket. I debated colour for a good hour or so before finally deciding on the Brown version. A steal at £172, filling the void nicely and giving me some nice Wet weather options in the jacket department.



Time to bust out some House check and drop some swagger into the mixer with this one...

Saul Wilks.

No comments:

Post a Comment