Thursday 14 April 2011

Hot Beach Edited 6AM Mix....... by Shaun Dangerfield.


You lucky thing's you this week, bombarded with good feeling records.
Next up is a mix I have got round to doing this evening, not been playing too much as I have had my head stuck in editing/remixing the past couple of week's, So some light entertainment for you.
As I said I have been playing around with my own edits, nothing fancy just beat changes/intros/outros/looping etc to extend the record and make them a bit more playable, put a couple in to a live mix just to see how they sound.

Hope you enjoy, Shaun




Lee Foss - Run Around Captain Turtle edit

Mim Suleiman - Nyuli Captain Turtle edit

Clare Maguire - The Last Dance

Locussolus - I Want It

LeSale - City Lights

Prince Language - On The Double

Tyson - Out Of My Mind

Deadly Sins - Wanting You

Corinne - Dream A Little Dream


Hot Beach Edited 6am mix by Captain Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment