Friday 15 April 2011

Something refind for those trotters...



So here's the thing... I'm usually addicted to buying up jackets and coats, but lately I'm on a proper footwear buzz. I've snapped up a fair few pairs of late, ranging from the essential YMC deck pumps to Pointer Benson boots (both blogged about a week or two ago) and it's Pointer that have taken my fancy once again.

These 'Crago' are really hitting that spot for me, taking in the guise of the classic Blucher model and also retaining elements of the Desert Boot - making for a very interesting and dappa pair of dappers.

They couldn't be more on point for a smart but cool summer style if they tried and at ninety sheets I think they're a class addition to any footwear rotation.

It would be rude not to, eh?

Saul.

No comments:

Post a Comment