Friday 15 April 2011

Return of the Jean Jacket...



Denim jackets usually conjure up images of Rebel flag toting truckers driving massive road hog wagons while listening to the best of Johnny Cash... Don't they?

Saying that I was sorely tempted a few months back by Levi Vintages type 3 trucker until I tried it on and realised it must have been made for anorexic cowboys. I'm hardly a sizable chap but the dimensions on the thing were clearly ambitious...

However, that favorite staple label of mine, Our Legacy, turned out this variation at the start of S/S. At first glace I though it was a little camp but then after some consideration I realised this is such a boss bit of kit for the summer. I love the design and the details, its fresh city ain't it !? Perhaps one of those love it or loathe it items?

Plenty of love from this enclave...

Saul.

1 comment:

  1. such A lovely jacket its front pocket and button designing are lovely.....
    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete