Friday 15 April 2011

Keeping the Summer Showers at bay...



I've been pretty disenchanted with Norse Projects lately, they haven't really turned out much that has caught my eye and the stuff that has is pretty basic four-four-two samey samey and no different to past season.

There is one Diamond amongst the rough though... The re-issued Elka collaboration rain jacket in this must-have red colourway... It's colossal!

Keen eyed readers may remember the initial posts about these ace jackets way back last year some time when I copped for one of the originals in a dark green. As a matter of fact, I also purchased the 3/4 length red version but ended up sending it back because I looked like a sun-burnt tent in it, which isn't the best of looks to try and carry off I can tell you !

This however is quality and breathes a little bit of finesse into an other wise boring collection from Norse, they should keep this one of their staple items in my book... Because after all - there's always need for an outlandishly coloured waterproof in any self respecting dressers wardrobe, isn't there?

Saul.

No comments:

Post a Comment