Sunday 24 July 2011

Beachy Creamy... By Saul Wilks


You've gotta love this time of yeah haven't you? Sales, sales and more sales. Is it me, or has this current crop of price slashed goodies been amazing? Some right touches to be had if you search them out...

I haven't gone mad for a change, i can't really afford it. However, when I seen the YMC beach jacket in canvas drop to under a oner I knew I couldn't let it pass me by.

I was a massive fan of this from when I first say the preview photos a good while ago now but never took the plunge. I'm happy to say that there's now one en route.

Perfect for summer, just the right amount of detailing and pockets, I love over-the-head jackets as it, but this is a quality, smart and dapper piece of kit to have at one's disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment