Sunday 24 July 2011

Noodlepark...By Saul Wilks


It's a nice feeling when we come across something new we haven't seen before... It's also a nice feeling when we really appreciate what we find, which is how I feel about Italian label Noodlepark and their fantastic range of outwear.  I've not really got much information about the brand itself aside from the fact that its an Italian label and it's very much in its infancy, it's also only stocked in a limited number of shops.

Aside from my lack of knowledge, I really like their designs and the look of their produce. With neat hoods, drawstrings and a spectrum of colours to brighten up the most over cast of British days, it's certainly worth a look for the outwear enthusiasts among us.
For what it's worth, here's two of my favorite pieces from this seasons collection, giving a fresh take on a couple of classic designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment