Monday 15 August 2011

Digging Deep... By Saul Wilks



Its been a little while since I last dropped a music post into the mixer so thought I'd brighten up this Monday evening by doing just that...

I've got three blinding classic and not so classic boogie and disco funk gems to share with you, starting with a record I've been playing non-strop since it arrived on these shores a few weeks ago... The Boogie Funk monster, caught in the middle by James Cobbin and Prime Cut.

Taking things down a notch or two we've got an epic classic in the shape of Maxine Singletons harmony laden  groove Dont you Love it... A quality record that never fails to put a smile on my face and get me moving and grooving...

To round up this me'nage a' trois of good honest late night floor fodder I've chosen a rather funk laden track from Bobby Nunn, coming straight outta' the Motor City with frightening amounts of aceness.

All in all, a tasty little selection if I do say so myself...

Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment