Thursday 27 October 2011

On The Buses..... by Shaun Dangerfield.


Olive.... why is she on here ? am I about to share an amazing tale about the early 70's sitcom ?
No.
I'm just using her.... well her name to get to where I'm on about.
Landed at H.Q this week Olive..... Engineered Garments and Supreme.

Now the North Wood jacket was an easy decision, after wanting wanting wanting the original olive Birdshooter to no avail this was the answer to all my dreams'..... or at least that particular dream.
Wool herringbone lining, cord inner collar, tab throat storm flap,  reinforced elbows and a large poachers pocket on the back for those "service station" moments.
Easy as that, a timeless addition to the wardrobe.

The next wasn't an easy decision and I'm still not 100% on it for various reasons but.... it's the perfect colour I was after I'm just not really a 'Preme kind a guy, hoping to pick up an olive bucket hat in the near future because that just wasn't happening trying to find the exact one I'm after.
So the Supreme camp 5 panel was what made it's way over, just unsure whether it's for me or not, who know's but still on the lookout for a plain Olive hat.








No comments:

Post a Comment