Wednesday 2 November 2011

Something classy for the hands...By Saul Wilks




It's definitely that time of year again; You know, when all the scarfs, hats and gloves make an appearance...

I've been lusting after a pair of Dents driving gloves for some time, looking through their stocks over summer but I've never got around to getting a pair as I tend to find I spend most of the warmer months searching out the perfect Breton or vintage sunglasses.

Thanks to a very kind girlfriend who surprised me with these on the weekend, I now have a pair. These are brown chocolate leather with classic woven details, and are pretty much perfect for getting on that country gent vibe... All I need now is the bit fat Rolls Royce to accompany them and I'm down for a little joy ride through the country, old chap. Chin Chin !



No comments:

Post a Comment