Thursday 5 January 2012

6AM Soul...By Saul Wilks


I recently recorded a mix for the NYC Downlow in a series that we're doing for them and their site, the Downlow radio.

I've wanted to do something blissed out and soulful for a while so armed with all my favourite laid back and uplifting records I went to work and laid down the following mix.

Perfect for mind cleansing and relaxation... Just press PLAY YO !

http://thedownlowradio.com/the-boogie-cartel-saul-w-6am-soul/

 Saul W - 6 AM Soul by The Boogie Cartel

Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love (Project Tempo Dub) 
Minnie Riperton - Inside my love 
Keni Burke - Risin to the top 
Craig Bratley - Birdshell (6th Borough Project shell toe mix) 
Krystol - After the dance (InnerWestSoul edit) 
Cleo & Patra - Pharaoh love 
BB&Q Band - Dreamer (Shep Pettibone long vocal version) 
Stevie Wonder - That girl 
Stevie Wonder - Love light (Soul Clap edit) 
The O'Jays - Darlin Darlin Baby (Deep&Disco) 
The Spinners - I'll be around 
Metro Area - Caught up 
Rocco Raimundo - Can't shake this feeling 
Melba Moore - Mind up tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment